After you have completed this application, you will receive an email asking for $99 payment to process your application.
By making the payment of $99, you agree and understand this processing fee is non-refundable and paid for services which includes:
1. Personality evaluation - Phone interview or in person meeting to go over your application - verify your answers and collect additional information about you
2. Collecting and private storing and of your photos - Edits to be made to your photos (photo's contrast and sharpness, cropping of others out of photos)
3. Creation of a client profile - Taking the information about you, and then creating a brief synopsis of you to present with the photos to potential matches.
4. Matching (based upon compatibility) of potential clients -Time taken to search our database, compare notes and make assessment for potential matches
5. Basic background check - White pages and internet background check to verify information you gave about yourself was actuate and that you are not a NYS registered sex offender.
6. Entrance into the DISCOUNT CLUB Receive $10 any event and a courtesy one FREE Speed Dating event. SEE DETAILS
The actual introduction and setting up of dates affiliated by Gail Adams of Heavenly Match will require an additional fee $75 per date after your approval and the approval of the other party (Photos are viewed)
No minimum or maximum number of dates! Unlimited choices for one year.
Subsequent dates with same individual are not charged.
The aforementioned $75 for our service of finding you a match is due when you and the other party approve a first date.
There are no guarantees as to how many matches you will receive.
Frequency will vary from month to month.
Your Heavenly Match application and membership is good and active for a period of one year from the date of payment.
1. Although we do ask screening questions, and complete a back-ground check, you understand that you are completely solely responsible for your interactions with anyone you meet at an event and make any arrangements to date or any other types of meetings arranged. Please remember to use common sense and caution with meeting
Here are some suggestions for safety on the first date:Remember getting to know each other is not a race, take your time.
Agree to meet in a well-lit open public place where there'll be others nearby.
Do not agree for one of you to provide transportation for the other or to be picked up at your home. Drive to the meeting location yourself.
Plan to bring a cell phone and have the number of the person whom you're meeting handy.
Tell someone like a relative or friend about your plans and write down the details of the meeting in a date book or on a calendar.
2. Be respectful of yourself and others. If it is reported that you asked any sexually explicit questions or said or did (including gestures) anything that may be interpreted as being threatening or sexual harassing, you contract will be void.
3. You agree to give permission to Gail Adams and/or its agents to perform a background check. If the results of the background check are determined unsatisfactory by Gail Adams the client understands that he/she will not be accepted as a client. The client understands that the background check and determination of suitability.
4. The client affirms that all the information provided to Gail Adams is accurate, truthful and not misleading. The client understands and agrees, that if the information provided to Gail Adams proves to be false, Gail Adams is granted the right, by the client, to cancel this contract with no refund to the client.
5. Gail Adams is granted the right, by the client, to use and share some basic client information for use in matchmaking clients
6. Gail Adams does not sell any personal information to any third parties. All client information is kept strictly confidential and will be only used in an effort to match client with other clients. The client authorizes Gail Adams to refer you the client, to other clients by revealing any information deemed appropriate by Gail Adams. Referrals are based on a determination of potential compatibility of clients by Gail Adams from the information she has received from you.
7. For the concern and well being of every member, we reserve the right to ask anyone with rude, disrespectful or inappropriate behavior to not return